Online Diary
Disclaimer



Hi! I'm Joyce Gonzales. This is a personal blog filled with random thoughts to escape everyday life. Probably this blog will be highlighting more of photography, books, art, nature and some stories worth sharing. All contents in this blog is ©Joyce Gonzales unless otherwise stated.

web page hit counters codes Free


Support


Read the Printed Word!
Read the Printed Word!

Credits


Layout by: Aina|Hanani
Tweaked by: Joyce
Cursor: Cursor 4U
Images: We ♥ It
Diary
Sunday, October 21, 2012 | 0 Comments

Bought a diary and personalized it. I just feel writing my thoughts down since it's sembreak and I've got nothing to do at home. I actually love writing and I don't know why. Others find it boring and nakakatamad. Well for me it's interesting and fun. I'm into blogging online but I like most is writing. I just hope I won't stop 'cause sometimes if I'm not in the mood of writing, I will not write at all and I don't want that to happen. 


Older Post | Newer Post