Online Diary
Disclaimer



Hi! I'm Joyce Gonzales. This is a personal blog filled with random thoughts to escape everyday life. Probably this blog will be highlighting more of photography, books, art, nature and some stories worth sharing. All contents in this blog is ©Joyce Gonzales unless otherwise stated.

web page hit counters codes Free


Support


Read the Printed Word!
Read the Printed Word!

Credits


Layout by: Aina|Hanani
Tweaked by: Joyce
Cursor: Cursor 4U
Images: We ♥ It
Sembreak Approaching
Sunday, October 7, 2012 | 0 Comments
I don't feel that sembreak is approaching already. Still too much school works to do! Nakaka-stress. I don't even know where to start. I'm going to miss the school, the people and most especially him. I just want to get this done. Hindi ko nga alam kung may pahinga nga ako, 'cause maybe I'll still be busy doing school related works. I miss my sleepless nights and not thinking of any school related works or anything outside related that I need to finish


| Newer Post