Online Diary
Disclaimer



Hi! I'm Joyce Gonzales. This is a personal blog filled with random thoughts to escape everyday life. Probably this blog will be highlighting more of photography, books, art, nature and some stories worth sharing. All contents in this blog is ©Joyce Gonzales unless otherwise stated.

web page hit counters codes Free


Support


Read the Printed Word!
Read the Printed Word!

Credits


Layout by: Aina|Hanani
Tweaked by: Joyce
Cursor: Cursor 4U
Images: We ♥ It
Sleepless by Cyn Balog
Tuesday, October 16, 2012 | 0 Comments

Bought this awhile ago costing Php150.00 only at underpass Manila, City Hall. I can't resist and I don't know why. We were at the SM City Manila buying something in a store in 4th floor which is a bookstore. There's also some books there but I was thinking I'll just buy some other time to save money. And then when I was in the underpass already I was just browsing some books but buying one wasn't part of the plan. My attention got caught by this book with a reason I don't know. And when I'm stressed out, I read most of the time. So will start reading already. :)


Older Post | Newer Post