Online Diary
Disclaimer



Hi! I'm Joyce Gonzales. This is a personal blog filled with random thoughts to escape everyday life. Probably this blog will be highlighting more of photography, books, art, nature and some stories worth sharing. All contents in this blog is ©Joyce Gonzales unless otherwise stated.

web page hit counters codes Free


Support


Read the Printed Word!
Read the Printed Word!

Credits


Layout by: Aina|Hanani
Tweaked by: Joyce
Cursor: Cursor 4U
Images: We ♥ It
Ulcer
Monday, October 8, 2012 | 0 Comments
Wasn't able to go to school today because of my ulcer. Kahit Thursday lang ako may pasok this week, I still need to go to school for some requirements regarding our activities. Nakakasawa na nga sa totoo lang. I'm just thankful mahaba ang pasensya ko. I don't know what to do anymore. Hindi ko naman pwedeng iwan na lang basta-basta itong trabaho ko. I need someone to replace me if I have to leave. Matatapos na rin naman na itong semester na ito, so more patience and then rest time.


Older Post | Newer Post