Online Diary
Disclaimer



Hi! I'm Joyce Gonzales. This is a personal blog filled with random thoughts to escape everyday life. Probably this blog will be highlighting more of photography, books, art, nature and some stories worth sharing. All contents in this blog is ©Joyce Gonzales unless otherwise stated.

web page hit counters codes Free


Support


Read the Printed Word!
Read the Printed Word!

Credits


Layout by: Aina|Hanani
Tweaked by: Joyce
Cursor: Cursor 4U
Images: We ♥ It
Friday, May 13, 2016 | 0 Comments

I’ve been reading this book for months now. Not that I’m a slow reader but things just caught up in time and gotten busy. There are times I’m not in the mood to read so it took awhile to finish it. A little by little I got to managed finishing it today and I hate not noticing this book when I bought it 4 years ago. Yes I bought it 4 years ago but still wasn’t able to read it. One good friend of mine told me that this book is her all time favorite. She asked me to read it and not as promising as I would do it, I just said yes. This book can take a day or so to read it. Except for those who are not fond in reading.

From the months I tried reading this, there comes a time where my own relationship is having a trouble like the one in this story. I almost broke up with my boyfriend but then again reading this book made me just fall in love all over again and made me think more on what to do. It’s one part that helped me get through with my relationship. I can almost say I can relate to the story as much as with the characters. The guy is almost like my boyfriend and I on the other hand like her wife. I can feel all the words that’s been said and done in this story. And yes I cried reading this book. I just can’t help it. I can almost imagine them while reading it. I was smiling like an idiot until the end.

I won’t be spoiling what happened on this story but effort and communication is very important in a relationship. Not just with couples but with friends too and families. One thing’s for sure and that’s everyone can change and it’s in yourself on how and when you’ll change. Everyone deserves a chance to prove themselves. It’s how you do it that will tell you deserve it.


Older Post | Newer Post